Question marks over the ECB’s governance
· The early departure of another high-level European Central Bank official has confirmed tensions in the critical European institution
· The disagreements stem from both the policies and leadership style of the bank’s former President Mario Draghi
· The new ECB leader, Christine Lagarde, may face a weakened opposition but the problems are unlikely to go away
- Report is targeted to the decision makers in cross country manufacturing – suppliers, manufacturers, logistics.
- Also considered useful for the administrative university facilities, to better understand the possible effects of current decisions.